MODULAR AUDIO PLUGIN HOST
Element is a flexible AU/LV2/VST/VST3 audio plugin host. Create powerful effects, racks and instruments by connecting nodes to one another. Integrates with your existing hardware via standard protocols such as MIDI.
This is the pre-built distribution of Element version 0.46.x. Downloads for previous releases and source code can also be found on GitHub.
Element currently loads most major plugin formats.
Linux - LADSPA/LV2/VST2/VST3
Mac OS - AU/VST/VST3
Windows - VST/VST3
See Element on Read the Docs.
- Runs standalone or as a plugin in your DAW
- Route Audio and MIDI from anywhere to anywhere
- Play virtual instruments and effects live
- Create re-usable instruments and effect graphs
- Preloaded plugin graphs
- External Sync w/ MIDI Clock
- MIDI Controller Mapping
- Sub Graphing – Nest Graphs within each other.
- Lua Scripting Engine
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Built In Virtual Keyboard
- Multiple Undo/Redo
- And more...
Defacto modular audio software designed for Live And Studio rigs. Pre-built binaries for Mac/PC/Linux.